Your Own Weekly Radio Show . . . with "Driver's Ed!"
When you air on Perfect World Network, here's what you get:
- 52 weeks of broadcasting
- 1-hour show per week
- A 1-hour session to design and monetize your program (this is the Radio Concept Plan, described separately, and included with this service)
- Three 1-hour training sessions with our Technical Director (see below)
- Monthly conference calls, hosted by experts on successful broadcasting
- Live workshops
- Member in PWN Radio Network Group
- Your weekly show entered into the schedule by our Technical Director on a monthly basis
- Technical assistance as needed
- Interview leads, connections, and opportunities (such as free Press Passes to important events, where you can record on-the-spot interviews)
- Discounts on other Women's Expo Forum products and services, as they arise
Your three Training Sessions with PWN's Technical Director will cover the following topics:
- Hands-on instruction in using the equipment, to air a show from home using your phone and computer, or "on location" using your cellphone and a laptop or tablet
- Editing the description of an individual episode, to include a description of the topic, brief bio of your guest(s), and photo images for a rotating slideshow
- Handy tricks for promoting upcoming and recently-aired episodes on social media
- Cross-linking your episode with your guests' own websites or blogs
- Measuring the size and growth of your listening audience
- Uploading audio tracks, such as music clips or short previously-recorded interviews
- Pre-recording an episode for later airplay (helpful if your guest can't air at your regularly scheduled time, or you are covering an event)
- Replaying an older episode (useful if an emergency or schedule conflict prevents you from airing at your usual time)
All Training Sessions are recorded, so you can listen to them again for reinforcement, as you prepare for your first live broadcast!
Our Technical Director will also monitor your first live broadcasts, and can intervene in case of glitches, until you are fully comfortable with operating your radio show on your own. Think of it as Driver's Ed for Radio!
PWN Radio is based in Baltimore, but YOU can air your weekly show from anywhere in the world!
Contact Us to indicate interest in hosting your own weekly internet radio show on Perfect World Network Radio.
Payment Plan Program Available.